Just a Pilot - Episode 1 Just a Pilot - Episode 1

Animation is the only thing driving it

The animation is amazing dude but the audio is horrible and the story itself was boring. If you wrote something down and recorded it with a better mic and maybe added some more music and sound effects, you'd be set.

cheers

Sto mo 6-Pac Man Edition Sto mo 6-Pac Man Edition

StopAllSounds();

yeah put that after a button press, overlapping music tracks suck. Even though the music tracks themselves were made in fruity loops with pre-made loops and a bass sound.

Ouch man. Ouch.

ludas animans Ep. 6 Pt. 4 ludas animans Ep. 6 Pt. 4

Great Animation, HOrrific Movie

Who the hell wants to watch a clip of a story, especially an 18 minute one. Use this as a pilot or something to get a show going, but not here! WHy is this on the front page!?

Project I.V. Project I.V.

krinkels strikes again I say

frame by frame this time, still smooth, awesome ass tunes, nice sound, great movie krinkels... nuff said

-Play More- -Play More-

LOVED IT MAN!!

REALLY CREATIVE, AWESOME MOVIE!!

Fun Lightsaber Duel Fun Lightsaber Duel

Great ANimation, otherwise, ???

Glad to see that your getiing rid of the old pc, maybe you could spend more time with the details when you get your new one! Overall a pretty well animated flash, although try something other than sticks, they do get overused. The music choice was not a good one, but the sound was ok, but you need to make some point, or story to it to make it interesting. MAke another one!!

Bill Nye Bill Nye

I bow down to your greatness

You sir, are my new hero... well, after Bill of course.

Frankiedaman responds:

Obviously =p Bill pwnz j00 all :O

Singing IN teh Rain Singing IN teh Rain

Ow, that sucked so much, it hurt me.

I'm Glad You Haven't Submitted for awhile. Don't submit for awhile again .

Condom Advice Project Condom Advice Project

Not Bad

What grade did you get on that?

still-bored responds:

he never gave our "grades" back.

P.S: in England we call them "levels"
por ejemplo: level 6a.

Pie! Pie!

Iffy

I was flip floppin' but I think It's alright. I liked your style but the graphics need some improvement. lol, funky music choice, but if you were trying to be funny, you failed, sorry man. Overall a decent attempt. Keep flash'n it up!